28.6.10

Chase, Cooper, Shelby, and Kolby

Saturday I was able to take my brother's kids
pictures. We didn't have much time so we just
worked with what we had in their backyard. I
think they turned out pretty good...OF course,
it always helps when you have cute models.
Thanks for the fun photoshoot kids!

Chase
He was so cute to photograph.
Not to mention, He has the most
gorgeous blue eyes...







Cooper
This kid has some spirit! And
he has quite the little grin
when you ask him for a smile.
What a charmer...







Shelby
Such a cute, fun girl! She has a
bright smile and is such a little
princess. You should hear her sing
her Taylor Swift songs...girls
got talent!












Kolby
We didn't take too many of
Kolby because we had just taken his
pictures not to long ago. But already
he looks more grown up each time I
see him. And he's got a smile
that is all teeth. It's awesome!




1 comment:

Emily said...

They look awesome Cindy! I can't wait to get ours taken :)