12.7.10

The Morgan Family

Last week I had the privilege of taking my good friend Emily's family pictures.  She has three darling kids, Chloe, Allie, and two month old Riley.  They are so stinkin' cute and full of fun and personality!  We shot these pictures at Weber Farm and it was awesome.  The kids did really well through the whole shoot, but by the end though, Allie had had quite enough.  I am still putting the finishing touches on the editing process, but just wanted to show you a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!




Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Thanks Em!  I had a great time!


3 comments:

Emily said...

They look good Cindy (everyone but me)! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Tenille said...

Cindy all your pictures are sooooo cute!!! I love Emily and Shaun's and Bradon and Lisa's!!! So so cute, keep it up!!! Tenille

Lacey said...

Great job Cindy!!! And what a cute family!!