18.10.10

A Bridal Affair



My day last Saturday consisted of 3 Brides.  I am using that term 
loosely, but 3 Brides just the same.  I wanted to play dress up and 
asked my sister and sister-in-laws to dress up with me!  I took 
a few pictures with them because I love awesome photo-ops and 
I couldn't resist, but the rest of the time I was the photographer.  
I realized that I don't have much experience yet with Bridals, 
so we had lots of fun creating and dressing up.  And a whole day
with just my mom and sisters dressing up in our wedding 
dresses?!  Come on, that is pretty much the coolest thing I've 
ever heard of.  

I am going to divide up the brides in four different posts the last 
post being the shots we all got together.  I know it is a bit 
unusual to see bridal pictures with three or more brides, but
I LOVED the results!  I hope you enjoy.

First up:
Mrs. Caitlin the beautiful!
Perhaps one of the most photogenic girls I've ever seen, she lights up 
any picture she is in!  Love, love, love this girl!









    She looks just like Cameron Diaz here, I think...





Thanks so much Caitlin!!  I'm so glad
Richard found you!  :)

No comments: