20.11.10

CASTING CALL

Shhh...

I am working on a 
Special Project
for my dad for Christmas...

I am looking for some models to
"re-create" 
a memory.

Mothers...
I need 3 young boys
age 6
age 8
age 10
(give or take a few years, 
just somewhere in that age range...)

The Creative Project will take place sometime in
early December in Wellsville, Utah.

All models will receive one 8X10 picture
of their choosing and a CD of
5 of your favorite images. 

If you are interested please email, call, or leave a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, yup. I'm going to need a tad bit more information on this. I do have a 6 year old boy who may be interested. Call me! :)

Lisa said...

Hi Cindy. That anonymous comment was from me, apparently I don't know how to leave a comment.

Brooke Snow Photography said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see how this turns out!