25.2.11

Changes

To anybody wanting to access my blog and website for the next couple days...it may be out of commission. I am currently updating, reformatting, re-configuring, figuring out new hosting, and doing a whole lot of other things to my blog and website I don't really understand but am super excited about.  It's going to look awesome and I can't wait until it's finished!  Not like I've been super amazing at blogging lately anyway, but just FYI.  Photography is consuming my life at the moment and I am super excited!  The excitement may have been brought on by a little 5 day visit in Las Vegas at the WPPI convention with some other amazing photographer friends Kristin, Belinda, and Chelsea.  Learned so much and can't wait to show you all the new Cindy Lynn Photography!  

STAY TUNED!!!  

No comments: