21.10.10

The Day of Many Brides

As promised, here is the fun group Bridal shots I
took with my sisters.  I started out by taking 
shots with just them, but then I couldn't resist 
stepping in my dress for a few either... 

It was a perfect day!  The morning sun was just drifting 
up and through the trees...I love the lighting in these shots!


Preparing to jump....



 Probably my favorite picture of the entire shoot.



I couldn't resist and finally put my dress on!  I think these
pictures are awesome and a great idea for parents and 
grandparents to put on their wall.  What a keepsake!

And to give credit where it is due, while I was playing model,
my mom took these pictures for us!  Thanks Mom!





Back to business with the camera.

I think Tracy looks darling here...





Brings us back to business.  If anybody is in the stage of life where
a shoot like this is possible and is interested, let me know!  
I just think that it is such a neat thing to record for your history! 
I loved this shoot!  There are alot of brides with a shoot like this, 
so it takes time fixing and arranging dresses and hair, etc...
but oh so fun!  Ultimate Girls Day Out!  

If you are interested email me at cbrad22@gmail.com.

Thanks Tracy for doing everybody's hair!  She owns
and operates her own salon in Saratoga Springs, UT.  If 
you would like her contact info, let me know!  She's amazing!


No comments: