20.10.10

Lisa

Lisa is my sister, my biggest photography fan, and best friend!
She is a beautiful person inside and out. She and I 
are on the same page for the kind of pictures we like.  
She loves vintage and rustic and so do I which allowed
us to wax pretty creative at the end of our shoot.  
I could have taken pictures with her all day!














These next shots got us, I mean Lisa, A LOT 
of honks from bored beet truck drivers.  
They probably only see a sight like this in their dreams though... haha!






Thanks so much Lisa!  Love ya!

Special Shout-Out THANK-YOU to Kathy Preuit for the use of 
her beautiful yard and fences as well as her smoking hot boots!

2 comments:

Dave to Claire said...

Good photos! The sheer fact that your sister and sister-in-law still fit in their wedding gowns is AMAZING!

zealygirl said...

Love the first railroad track one! Great shots and angles and lighting...and everything!